Just a few days ago we asked whatever happened to the South Africa Caption Contests . Today we have the answer as the winners were announced on the Official Mafia Wars Blog . In the posts I made about these contests, I submitted 2 entries that were jokes ,  and 1 that was serious . I always comment on these contest announcements that I never win and it was a huge surprise to see my name! The 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners of each contest will get 150,100 and 50 reward points respectively. Listed below are the jobs in which these images appear, the in game caption, how many entries there were and the winning captions.
If your name appears below, you need to go here, log into the forums and send Adelina Fern, Community Manager, a private message (click on her name and select the Private Message option).
Caption Contest 1: 50 Entries
In Game Caption: District 2 Jobs 3 & 4
Time to make a break for it, quietly and quickly, while the guards aren't looking.
- 1st Prize: Some say money makes the wheels go round, I say it's diamonds - Auntie Emu
- 2nd Prize: Stop spinning your wheels...Finish Him - off again
- 3rd Prize: Now we know how Staff Sergeant got his nickname "Stash Sergeant" - karaokay
Caption Contest 2: 82 Entries
An order is an order, and there's nothing better than ensuring that everything is done to a tee.
- 1st Prize: The diamonds and our enemies are forever - dakota ryan
- 2nd Prize: Some call them blood diamonds, I call them cold hard cash! - Jennifer P
- 3rd Prize: Ashes and diamonds, imprisoned and free - such is the world we're in forever to be - Aabriella Emily Georgios
Caption Contest 3: 49 Entries
In Game Caption: District 1 Jobs 3 & 4
The Union ceased to matter to him. His life's work, lost in tracks of diamond dust.
- 1st Prize: This guys hand shake is as weak at these flowers. this gonna be easy - Siam Meese
- 2nd Prize: Our arrangement is complete. The diamonds have been successfully hidden - noelle1980
- 3rd Prize: Welcome to cape town- the evidence has been planted - adamyankey