If you are still working on the FarmVille2 Cross Game Promotion, LevelUp City has a section devoted to FarmVille2 and is a great offers tools that will help you level up faster. These tools are called the FarmVille2 Bonus Hoover and Link Exchange. They automate the collection of news feed bonus posts. They save clicks and time and may give you that extra push you need. Many Mafia Wars players have decided to stop early with this promotion as and Level 20 is not a realistic goal. Zynga should really look into reducing it. We have to do enough as it is in Mafia Wars and we are not the virtual farming type. The instructions to use these tools and an overview of the FarmVille2 section of the LevelUp City App are below.
1. Use the link below and click the Facebook Connect button.
3. Give this app more permissions to post on your behalf and access posts in your news feed.
4. You will then arrive to the Bonus Hoover Page. Simply scroll through it and click on the requests you would like to accept.
5. Before you start your run, click on the “Setting” button located at the top of you bonuses. The auto-like and auto-comment boxes are checked by default. I recommend un-checking these because you could risk getting into trouble with Facebook and nobody wants that. The default is also at 10 and I would keep it on that.
6. Click the “Save Settings” button when you are finished.
7. Now scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “Show More Bonus…” button if you want more bonuses. Click the “Collect” button when you are ready to collect everything listed.
8. As bonuses are collected, a new window will open and close for each one. This reminds me a lot of the JGrabAllGifts script we used to love and use.
If you find you get a lot of these, it means you already collected that bonus so your runs should be done with enough time in between to prevent getting a ton of these.
You will get a list of bonuses and all you need to do is click on them.
A new window will load with your item.
News and Tips
Thanks to Don LaSage for bringing this awesome site to my attention. I wish I had known about it when I was doing the cross promotion.