Everybody wants to be #1 on their Mafia Iceboard. You know the saying...2 is not a winner and 3 nobody remembers. If you can’t do a lot of ices, don’t worry. There is a way to be #1 without having to do a unrealistic number of ices. To get your loot reward for being #1, just read the instructions below and perform the steps towards the end of this Iceboard Season.
1. Check your current standing on the Mafia Iceboard by clicking on the “Iceboard” Tab located on the Home Page.
2. If you aren’t #1, proceed. In the example below, I’m #6 and that’s so not cool. Who has time to do all those ices?
3. Click on the link of any person ahead of you. Note: If you don’t use the Spockholm Toolbar, you will need to follow the instructions here to find the players Mafia Wars Profile Page. Once you find your mafia members Profile Page, click on the “Remove from Mafia” link located below the Wishlist.
4. Confirm that you really want to remove said higher ranking player from your mafia.
6. Repeat steps 1-4 until you are #1! It’s that easy. Make sure you check your Top Mafia when you are finished. If any players you removed from your mafia were holding a Top Mafia position, you will need to replace them.
7. Wait for the event to expire and scoop up your Golden Shield!
There are only 29 spots on the Mafia Iceboard so it shouldn’t take long to get to #1. Obviously you would want to wait towards the end of the event to do this or you will end up creating more work for yourself. It's also not a good idea to do this if you have 500 or less mafia members.
This is Mafia Wars and most of us will do whatever it takes to be #1! Now go celebrate your accomplishment.
Thanks to Dave Hiner for this hilarious suggestion that actually works!